Pablo & Rusty'sMYOB Accountright B2B Webstore Integration
Pablo & Rusty’s was founded by Saxon Wright back in 2003, named after his two coffee-loving brothers-in-law. Initially, it launched as a cafe on Sydney’s North Shore with a small off-site roastery but evolved quickly into numerous outlets spread across Sydney. However after cafes came knocking to supply wholesale, the roasting side of the business grew quickly and became the core focus. Currently, our two stores in Sydney CBD and Brisbane CBD still remain and we use these as our ‘sandpits’ to test coffees, equipment and ideas in the pursuit of the best cafe experience.
永久免费AV无码网站Our journey has taken us all over the world and we now firmly focus on sustainability and stewardship to ensure our industry has a long and bright future. We are highly focused on technology and innovation, are deeply scientific in our approach and passionate about creating a positive impact on our planet and be an example to other businesses.
- Pablo and Rusty wanted to upgrade from their earlier version of Web Ninja (circa 2013)
- Pablo & Rusty needed to have the capabilities to have a website to suit B2B customers (and upgrade from their earlier version of Web Ninja - circa 2013)
- Pablo & Rusty have a number of sales reps that need to order on behalf of customers and we sent back to their MYOB Accountright system
- Pablo & Rusty wanted a quick reordering option for customers, sending all orders back to their MYOB Accountright system
- Web Ninja Sales rep module allows Pablo & Rusty Sales Reps to order on behalf of customers, that send back all orders to their MYOB Accountright software
- Web Ninja’s system allows for featured products to be displayed on the home page, that can be updated within the Web Ninja CMS, this information is pulled from their MYOB Accountright software
- Web Ninja’s implemented the “quick pick” pantry style ordering page, allowing for quick reordering for customers
- Web Ninja’s Sales Rep module allows Pablo & Rusty to place orders on behalf of customers when a customer calls up to place an order. The Sales Rep can place the order and the order information is sent to MYOB for processing.
- Pablo & Rusty is a B2B portal, allowing wholesale customer's login in using their credentials to see their specific information and pricing (including quantity breaks). Customers can order quickly and easily via Web Ninja's 'quick pick' pantry style ordering page, create an order template to use again and even look up, print and pay an invoice.